Submit your own work, your students' work, or your child's work!
There are three easy ways to submit work to EdSteps:
1. Create an EdSteps account.
Creating an account will allow you to easily upload work samples and provide you with access to a host of Web 2.0 features made available for free by Epsilen. All of the personal contact information you provide when you register and upload work samples will be confidential
and never sold to any third party. Students must be age 13 or older to create an EdSteps account, but students of any age can submit work.
2. If you do not wish to create an EdSteps account, submit work here or by clicking the “Submit Work” button on our homepage.
3. Mail work samples and permission slips directly to EdSteps:
One Massachusetts Ave, NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
Fax work samples and permission slips to:
Scan work samples and e-mail directly to:
If you or your school is not equipped with scanners or sufficient electronic equipment to participate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on receiving information by mail that will allow you to mail your student work to EdSteps at no charge to you. If necessary, the original copies can be mailed back to you. For a copy of the permission slip you can print, please click here.
Important Information for Submitters
- Questions. The submission process includes three questions that should be answered by the student who created the sample. Please note that the student should answer the questions even if someone else is uploading the work.
- Permission. In order to submit work to EdSteps that may be published, work submitted by students under the age of 18 must have the permission of that students’ parent or guardian. When work is submitted for someone under the age of 18, the e-mail address or mailing address of a legal guardian must be included. The parent or guardian will then receive either an e-mail or a letter with simple instructions for approving their child’s participation in the project. For a copy of the permission slip you can print, please click here.